Saturday, August 11, 2018

compTIA 220-901 Real Exam Questions - 100% Free PDF Files

Question no.1

A network technician has been tasked with deploying new VoIP phones on a network. When the technician plugs the Ethernet cable for the phone into the wall port, the phone fails to turn on. When the technician plugs the Ethernet cable directly into the computer, the computer is able to access the network. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?

A. The network switch does not support PoE
B. The technician is connecting the phone to the wrong type of port
C. The firewall on the network is blocking access to the DHCP server
D. The Ethernet cable is the wrong type

 Answer: A


Question no.2

Which of the following ports is typically used for sending email?

A. 21
B. 22
C. 23
D. 25

Answer: D 

Question no.3

A customer brings a laptop in for repair, because the screen image is upside down. Which of the following is the BEST solution?

A. Change the screen orientation
B. Replace the video card
C. Connect an external monitor
D. Update the video card drivers

Answer: A


Question no.4

A company wants to conserve paper without limiting the ability to print. Which of the following settings needs to be configured?

A. Orientation
B. Duplex
C. Collate
D. Quality

Answer: B


Question no.5

Which of the following types of cables are MOST likely to be used to connect to an external hard drive? (Select TWO).

A. Molex
B. SPDIF
C. eSATA
D. HDMI E. USB 3.0 F. CAT6e

Answer: C,E

3 comments:

  1. I have met many students who have successfully certified in IT with the help of CompTIA 220-901 Dumps. I also aced my certification with distinctive grades and I enjoyed my reading period. I liked the style of presentation. CompTIA 220-901 questions and answers were amazingly well defined and informative. I strongly recommend all IT candidates to go for this dumps material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought your CompTIA 220-901 question and answers last week, and I must say they were great. The product is of great quality. The answers to the questions are detailed and very easy to understand. Love you guys! Fantastic work! Thanks so so so much for your help! I will recommend ExamforSure to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My excitement is not only because I have passed my IT exam but it’s due to the high grades that I always desired. CompTIA 220-901 dumps PDF helped me gain what I wished for. I was guaranteed for such result and it has been fulfilled now. I am thankful to everyone behind the effort for CompTIA 220-901 dumps and I think DumpsForSure deserve all kinds of appreciations.

    ReplyDelete